COVID-19 EMERGENCY: THIS IS HOW WE DEAL WITH IT!
Our dedication to the health, safety and protection of our guests has always been our priority and at this particular time is even more so.
We are committed to welcoming you in accordance with the anti-Covid-19 regulations laid down by the health authorities, quickly incorporating any updates and providing cleaning measures to ensure an even more hygienic and safe environment.
• We will provide hand sanitiser at several points in the residence, outside and inside in the common areas and at the entrance of each apartment.
• Guests must always wear a face mask in enclosed public areas. In open areas, however the face mask should be used if the social distance of 1 metre between people who do not live together and are not staying in the same accommodation / apartment cannot be observed.
• Public areas will be constantly refreshed and ventilated with clean outside air only.
• Our staff will wear the medical safety equipment specified by the authorities (e.g. face masks, etc.), will be trained in safety measures and actions and will only use hygienic working tools.
• The solarium and pools will be used in limited numbers. Sunbeds and umbrellas will be spaced out and disinfection of equipment will be carried out daily.
• We will make distributors with sanitizing substances available to guests in several points of the pool area.
• Bicycles will be available in limited numbers and will be disinfected daily by our staff.
• The linen in the lodgings and in the bathroom is always disinfected, because it is washed and ironed at high temperatures and delivered us in sealed envelopes.
• The lodgings, as well as the pubblic areas, are sanitised with specific products.
• At each check-out the lodgings are thoroughly cleaned. All rooms and surfaces are disinfected using specific products.